Consulte y reciba asesoramiento acerca de las diferentes etapas del proceso de investigación y armado de tesis o anteproyectos
Por sherry2018love
#769 OTTAWA - The rebuild in Ottawa continues.The Senators dealt centre Chris Kelly to the Boston Bruins on Tuesday in exchange for a second-round pick in this year's draft.The Bruins get a two-way forward who can Quinton Spain Jersey kill penalties and contribute offensively, while Ottawa continues to look to the future."I just traded one of the good guys and most-respected players on this hockey team," Senators general manager Bryan Murray said in announcing Avery Williamson Jersey the deal after Ottawa's 4-3 shootout lo s to the New York Islanders. "To have to make the moves we're making are difficult, but that's the way we have to go at this point in time."The 30-year-old Kelly was in his sixth full season with Ottawa after being drafted in the third round (94th overall) in 1999."It's pretty tough to get traded, it's my first time, but these things happen, especially Steve McNair Jersey the way things have gone this year," Kelly said. "Obviously, Bryan had to make some moves."He won't have too wait long to make his return to Scotiabank Place. Ottawa hosts the Bruins on Friday night."It'll be a weird feeling coming out on the other side of the rink. Ottawa's all I know, being drafted here and playing my whole career here," Kelly said."I would have loved to have been part of the organization for a long time to come, but that's not the case and I wish them a lot of luck going forward."Ottawa, which traded fan favourite Mike Fisher to Nashville last week and sits last in the Eastern Conference with 45 points, now has two first- and two Brian Orakpo Jersey second-round picks at this summer's draft.